Are you looking to advance your career?
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our design team!
- Architecture License – already obtained or on track to obtain within the next 2 years.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication skills with fellow team members, consulting engineers, contractors, and clients.
- Proficient with Revit, Formit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and related software.
- Ability to translate client ideas into visual drawings, with an emphasis on high-caliber design.
- Competitive salary, with year-end bonuses based on company performance.
- Professional licensing reimbursement, and professional development opportunities.
- Health and Dental insurance.
- 401K with employer discretionary match.
- Paid time off, accrued on an hourly basis.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Team-building volunteer outings, plus additional fun team get-togethers.
- A laid-back and professional work place – we combine the best of both!
If you are interested in learning about our company, please visit our website www.rsa-create.com,
find us on facebook (facebook.com/RandallStanleyArchitects),
and on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/rsa-create).
Ready to start a conversation? Give us a call, 605-336-6891, or send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to talking with you!
RSA is a growing architectural, planning, and interior design firm located in Sioux Falls, SD, that works on all types of projects, including office, retail, educational, hospitality, criminal justice, industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, religious, healthcare, community wellness and recreation, financial, municipal, county, state, and multi-family. Our primary market area includes South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota. We also work with clients who have projects across the nation.
RSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.