Do you love drafting? Can you work with minimal supervision? You might be perfect for our team!
Associate degree in drafting (required), with 3 years of related experience (preferred). [Extensive experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.]
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, related software, and drafting tools.
- Self-starter with a great affinity for working on a team.
- Competitive salary, with year-end bonuses based on company performance.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Health and Dental insurance.
- 401K with employer discretionary match.
- Paid time off, accrued on an hourly basis.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Team-building volunteer outings, plus additional fun team get-togethers.
- A laid-back and professional work place – we combine the best of both!
If you are interested in learning about our company, please visit our website www.rsa-create.com,
find us on facebook (facebook.com/RandallStanleyArchitects),
and on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/rsa-create).
Ready to start a conversation? Give us a call, 605-336-6891, or send us an email, email@example.com
We look forward to talking with you!
RSA is a growing architectural, planning, and interior design firm located in Sioux Falls, SD, that works on all types of projects, including office, retail, educational, hospitality, criminal justice, industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, religious, healthcare, community wellness and recreation, financial, municipal, county, state, and multi-family. Our primary market area includes South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota. We also work with clients who have projects across the nation.
RSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.