- Assist, implement, and successfully execute project related responsibilities.
- Produce work using computer aided design/drafting hardware and software, such as Revit.
- Perform field measurements and document existing building elements.
- Produce and coordinate construction drawings with a multidisciplinary team.
- Be an accountable, eager, and creative employee owner!
- Associates Degree in Architectural Technology or applicable experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply architectural design principles at a high level.
- Experience modeling commercial building projects using BIM and Revit.
- Knowledge of building codes, such as ADA and IBC.
- Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
We are 100% owned by our employees! ISG's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) allows for broader ownership, and the ability to be directly connected to performance, our culture of accountability and opportunism is amplified. Put simply, everyone works hard = everyone benefits, not just an elite group.
We are focused on strengths, using those talents to guide personal development and team collaboration. We are involved in our communities and manage through empowerment. Firm growth is a direct reflection of the dedication, ingenuity, and hard work each ISG owner brings to the office and field every day.
ISG's growth and sustainability are based on the unwavering belief that we need to grow for the betterment of our people and firm. We are entrepreneurial. We believe in having the right people onboard and being disciplined during good times and when faced with new challenges. And most importantly, we foster growth through positive mentorship and progressive ideas that lead to strategic, contextual based decisions. We believe that this unwavering commitment to our culture, clients, and dynamic qualities translates to better services for our partners, and that it will continue to guide ISG's future.
Interested in learning more about ISG? Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.