Stone Group Architects is currently seeking a Marketing Director with seven plus years of marketing management experience in an architectural/engineering environment to join our team. As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for business development strategy, marketing, branding, communications and public relations infrastructure to position the firm for growth and profitability. You will be responsible for coordination and production of proposals, interview manuals and marketing collateral. This position is responsible for working with management on initiating business development, creating and managing the annual marketing budget, and maintaining an evolving marketing plan. The Marketing Director must be capable of managing multiple projects and tasks from start to finish and effectively mentor employees to follow proper steps and procedures, ensuring all requirements are completed as planned.
- Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the leadership team, clients and consultants.
- Manage the marketing team to complete multiple proposals simultaneously as the proposal coordinator.
- Coordinate the preparation of interview presentations. May directly participate in and/or lead Client project interviews.
- Help guide the process for consultant selection on projects.
- Participate in developing the annual business plan for the entire company.
- Assist senior management in the preparation and execution of the annual marketing strategy and budget.
- Develop the annual business development plan and subsequently lead and mentor company staff on execution of the plan.
- Identify new business opportunities while developing current client relationships. Listen for and seek out new projects.
- Participate in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Provide leadership including professional development coaching and staff mentorship.
- Define staff requirements for proposals as needed or directed.
- Make recommendations to senior management for staff promotions/terminations for project teams and Architecture discipline.
- May participate in interviews and recruiting of professional staff.
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules, staffing and budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator graphic software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in search engine/internet optimization and website background.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education or experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years marketing management experience in architectural or engineering environment.
- Experience with Federal, VA and healthcare Clients preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Organized and effective at multitasking and prioritization.
- A great collaborator with desire to show initiative.
Stone Group Architects values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses.
Stone Group Architects is a growing Architectural firm that does work across the entire United States. We operate from five offices in Sioux Falls, SD; Fargo, ND; Rapid City, SD; Sioux City, IA; and Wayzata, MN. Stone Group Architects professionals work side by side with leading experts in healthcare, hospitality, retail, office, education, recreation/wellness and military to plan and design projects that provide inspiring environments for the people who occupy them and the communities where they reside.
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and great customer service is a key part of our culture. We are committed to providing supportive, respectful, and collaborative service to all our clients – and all our employees provide that for one another, as well. We work hard to listen more than we talk, and we design for what our clients need, not what we want. If you are interested in joining a team where you can make a difference, grow your career quickly and work with amazing people, Stone Group Architects is the place for you. For more information, please visit our website at www.stonegrouparchitects.com. Stone Group Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is full-time. We will interview until we fill the position. Stone Group Architects offers a flexible work environment with a fun office culture. Full time employees are eligible for benefits to include:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/ROTH Retirement Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan
- Membership Dues & Continuing Education Support
- Bereavement Leave
Interested applicants may email resume and contact information to James Linn at JamesL@stonegrouparch.com